General Terms and Conditions
The tour booking form filled-in by the customer, with the acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions has to be printed, signed and sent by E-MAIL to TWINTOUR MOROCCO (email@example.com ). As such it is valued as a contract between the customer and TWINTOUR MOROCCO. Without this document TWINTOUR MOROCCO will not accept your booking. Acceptance of booking can be confirmed over the phone but will not be valid until written (e-mail) confirmation has been received from TWINTOUR MOROCCO.
Travel Price Guarantee Certificate:
Payment protection: All eligible payments are insured with the Travel Price Guarantee Certificate through the tour organisers insurance (AXA) in accordance with the Standard package holiday directive, participants get certificate after full payment on December.
Reservation and Deposit:
To book the tour a deposit of 33% of the total tour price (per participant) Deposit Payment start on September. The remainder of the total tour price has to be paid at least 90 days prior to the tour start. If the total balance is not received 90 days before departure, TWINTOUR MOROCCO reserves the right to treat this reservation as cancelled and charge the cancellation fees (see below).
Payments can be made by bank transfer to the following account:
BANK DETAILS: Will be sent to all participants on September
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
The customer may cancel the tour in writing (e-mail) at any time before the start of the tour. The date of receipt of the cancellation by the tour operator shall be decisive. If the customer cancels the tour, TWINTOUR MOROCCO shall be entitled to demand cancellation fees amounting to the following:
- From 90 days before 20. April 2021: Full refund of paid amount.
- From 60 to 31 days before 20. April 2021: loss of deposit (33% of total registration fee)
- From 30 to 16 days before 20. April 2021: loss of 75% of total registration fee.
- Less than 15 days before 20. April 2021: loss of complete registration fee (100%) - no refund
- If you don´t show up: loss of complete registration fee (100%) - no refund.
- Passport valid 7 month before tour start. - Visa not necessary for citizens of EU country, USA and Canada. NOTE: In case the participant has a passport from a country other than those mentioned above, he/she should let us know (by email) and we will provide the necessary visa information. - Valid driving licence - Green insurance card (validated for Morocco) - Registration documents for motorbike. Very important: An authorization signed by the owner of the motorcycle, if the registration is not in the driver's name.The organiser cannot be held responsible for lack of papers or not valid documents.
INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION FEE:
- Handling of all customs affairs by Tour organization in Morocco / Spain
- Travel insurance certificate
- 10 nights in hotels 5 & 4 stars
- Welcome cocktail on arrival in each hotel
- Luggage transport
- Media coverage
- Live music acts (folklore, traditional dance, belly dance etc.)
- Water (en route)
- Souvenir (T-Shirt, e.g.) and tour film
- 10 breakfasts in hotels, 10 Lunches in restaurants, 10 dinners (all dinners in luxurious restaurants)
- Air fares - Personal expenses - Beverages (Minibar, Restaurants, etc.)
- Entrance to sights and everything else which is not mentioned above.
Our prices are based on shared twin or double room accommodation. If the participant requires a single room he/she will be charged a single room supplement (€ 650.-)
Cancellation / Changes / Delays
The organisation reserves the right to cancel the tour – however, this would only become necessary in exceptional circumstances. The organiser shall be entitled to cancel a trip up to 90 days before the start of the tour if the minimum number of 25 participants has not been booked. In this case, the customer shall be notified accordingly and the amounts already paid shall be reimbursed in full. No further claims or demands will be accepted. If it is necessary to cancel a tour for reasons outside our control (force majeur, strikes, terror attacks, civil or political unrest, weather, flood, disasters or similar), the amounts already paid by the customer shall be reimbursed in full. No further claims or demands shall be accepted.
The tour organiser TWINTOUR MOROCCO cannot be held responsible for any traffic accident or various other problems such as damaged roads, weather damage, natural disasters and various disorders. TWINTOUR MOROCCO cannot be held liable for any route changes that may be imposed under certain circumstances (imposed by local authorities, weather conditions, for the safety of the participant or other causes beyond the control of the organizers.
The tour organisation is not responsible for items left in or on motorcycles.
In the event of breakdown of a participant’s motorbike, it will be loaded and transported in an accompanying vehicle. In any case the organisation may be responsible for any damage caused to your motorcycle during loading, transporting and unloading. In the same way the organisation cannot be responsible for any damage caused to the participant's motorcycle during refuelling made by staff or our partners.
Each participant himself/herself shall be responsible for complying with the respective road traffic regulations. Each participant rides at his own peril and shall be liable for any damage he/she may inflict on fellow tour participants or other road users. This requirement also applies when the participant is following the tour guide. Each participant must adapt his/her riding style in the interest of own safety.
It is the responsibility of all participants to meet at the time and designated start point.
A luggage vehicle will follow the convoy for the entire tour. The baggage should not exceed 20kg per person and will be labelled. We invite you to plan ahead because. The luggage of each participant will be solely available and distributed upon arrival at your hotel accommodation. Each participant is asked to prepare his/her luggage accordingly.
In case the participant has a complaint during the tour, he/she should discuss the matter immediately with a member of the tour organisation who will take the appropriate action. Should the participant be dissatisfied with the result and feel that it has severely affected his/her enjoyment of the tour he/she should write to TWINTOUR MOROCCO within 15 days of his/her return. The organiser will respond within the same period and endeavor to resolve the matter to a mutual satisfaction. After this period of time has elapsed, claims can be filed only if, through no fault the participant himself/herself, he/she was
prevented from keeping this deadline. Any guarantee claims are to be filed only by the participant himself/herself and cannot be ceded.
The roadworthiness of motorcycles will be made by each participant, with his usual dealer just before departure.
PHOTOS / VIDEOS
During the tour TWINTOUR MOROCCO will produce photos and videos liable to be used on its brochures, web site and communication materials. TWINTOUR MOROCCO owns all copyrights for those materials and can use them for any communication, advertising and marketing activity. Customers who can be recognised cannot charge TWINTOUR MOROCCO for using those materials. It is thus legal for the individual to inform TWINTOUR MOROCCO prior to the tour start that her/his face should not be seen.